Translation of mover in Spanish:
- 1.1 (in debate)Example sentences1.2 (in dancing) [colloquial]he's/she's a clumsy mover
the movers and shakerstiene muy poco garbola plana mayorlos que mueven los hilos [colloquial]Example sentences1.3 (of furniture, belongings) See examples: a firm of movers
- I also congratulate the mover and the seconder of this debate on their speeches and, in advance, congratulate all other speakers who will make their maiden speeches in the course of this debate.
- Matt Wrack, mover of the successful democratisation of the political fund resolution at the firefighters' FBU conference last year, has agreed to write a pamphlet on the issue for the alliance.
- When the annexation of Belgium was decreed on 1 October 1795 the mover of the proposal, Merlin de Douai, also recommended the annexation of the entire left bank of the Rhine.
the movers are hereuna compañía de mudanzasya han llegado los de la mudanza
- He has always been a very good-looking horse and a lovely mover.
- Hertford were the biggest movers of the top women's crew, moving from 4th in division to 11th in division.
- The ballet company has beautiful movers who perform the classics very well indeed, but I strongly recommend you see them dance in a different context too - they're really great!
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the