Translation of muffler in Spanish:
- 1 (scarf) bufanda (feminine)Example sentences
- He had wrapped himself well in muffler and shawl over jacket and kurta.
- My God, the floor sagged under the weight of the parkas, sweaters, gloves, mufflers, and hats.
- Pushing his chin deeper into the warmth of his muffler and pulling his jacket tighter around himself, he walked out of the house, and down the street.
- 2 2.1 [Music/Música] sordina (feminine) 2.2 (American English/inglés norteamericano) [Cars/Automovilismo] silenciador (masculine), mofle (masculine) (Central America/América Central) (Mexico/México)Example sentences
- The gasoline engine, along with the muffler, catalytic converter, tailpipe and gas tank, were all removed.
- In the case of the exhaust mufflers, titanium may offer greater service life than is offered by most materials.
- They never need oil changes, air filters, tune-ups, mufflers, timing belts, or emission tests.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.