Translation of mulberry in Spanish:
noun plural -ries
- 1 (tree)Example sentences
- In summertime the Ferris hills were a-thrive with greenery; even now, when the sky was bleak, the vivid colours of the maple leaves and the mulberry bush seemed to radiate light.
- Through the branches, and you reached an overgrown stone path that led to an ancient mulberry tree, falling in the shape of a weeping willow.
- There's still a tree there, but is it a mulberry tree?
- 2 (fruit)Example sentences
- Morus nigra and M. alba, the black and white mulberries respectively, are fruits of Asian origin.
- The deep red fruit of the mulberry is the everlasting memorial of these true lovers.
- We then all sat down on a big red carpet under a shade tree, and the farmers passed around refreshments - a tray of white mulberries, and six glasses of shorombe, ‘the Afghan beer,’ as Mohibi called it.
- 3 (color)(before noun)
- From autumn through winter berries are produced in a wide range of colours - purple, rose, mulberry, white - depending on the variety.
- Her mid-length brown hair was decorated with tiny braids and thick mulberry streaks, pinned back in a high ponytail.
- Our teeth shall be stained mulberry.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.