Translation of mulberry in Spanish:
noun/nombre (plural -ries)
- 1.1 (tree) morera (feminine)Example sentences1.2 (fruit) mora (feminine) (de morera)
Example sentences1.3 (color) morado (masculine); (before noun/delante del nombre) morado
- In summertime the Ferris hills were a-thrive with greenery; even now, when the sky was bleak, the vivid colours of the maple leaves and the mulberry bush seemed to radiate light.
- Through the branches, and you reached an overgrown stone path that led to an ancient mulberry tree, falling in the shape of a weeping willow.
- There's still a tree there, but is it a mulberry tree?
- Morus nigra and M. alba, the black and white mulberries respectively, are fruits of Asian origin.
- The deep red fruit of the mulberry is the everlasting memorial of these true lovers.
- We then all sat down on a big red carpet under a shade tree, and the farmers passed around refreshments - a tray of white mulberries, and six glasses of shorombe, ‘the Afghan beer,’ as Mohibi called it.
- From autumn through winter berries are produced in a wide range of colours - purple, rose, mulberry, white - depending on the variety.
- Her mid-length brown hair was decorated with tiny braids and thick mulberry streaks, pinned back in a high ponytail.
- Our teeth shall be stained mulberry.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A patera is a boat with a shallow draft, used by illegal immigrants, known as balseros, to cross the Straits of Gibraltar from Morocco to southern Spain.