n (pl -ries)
- 1.1 (tree) morera (f)More example sentences1.2 (fruit) mora (f) (de morera)
More example sentences1.3 (color) morado (m); (before n) morado
- In summertime the Ferris hills were a-thrive with greenery; even now, when the sky was bleak, the vivid colours of the maple leaves and the mulberry bush seemed to radiate light.
- Through the branches, and you reached an overgrown stone path that led to an ancient mulberry tree, falling in the shape of a weeping willow.
- There's still a tree there, but is it a mulberry tree?
More example sentences
- Morus nigra and M. alba, the black and white mulberries respectively, are fruits of Asian origin.
- The deep red fruit of the mulberry is the everlasting memorial of these true lovers.
- We then all sat down on a big red carpet under a shade tree, and the farmers passed around refreshments - a tray of white mulberries, and six glasses of shorombe, ‘the Afghan beer,’ as Mohibi called it.
- From autumn through winter berries are produced in a wide range of colours - purple, rose, mulberry, white - depending on the variety.
- Her mid-length brown hair was decorated with tiny braids and thick mulberry streaks, pinned back in a high ponytail.
- Our teeth shall be stained mulberry.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Onda Cero is a radio network broadcasting on AM and FM. It is owned by Telefónica, Spain's most important telecommunications group.