- 1 [Zool] mula (f) (cruce de burro y yegua) as stubborn as a mule más terco que una mulaMore example sentences
- The Israelites used various beasts of burden - mules, horses, camels and oxen.
- The pack mules carrying the gold ore scattered in all directions, spilling ore over a wide area.
- Instead we often get stuck riding a reliable mule up a rough trail.
- 2 [Clothing] chinela (f), pantufla (f) (sin talón)More example sentences
- Throwbacks to a swell fashion trend of yesteryear, they spice up any pair of shoes, from ballet flats to mules or slinky stilettos.
- A bare foot is what grips your foot to the shoe and keeps the mules from being treacherous.
- Avoid skinny heels, even if they're low, and avoid mules or slingbacks until you're more comfortable.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.