- 1.1 (involving many elements) múltiple multiple birth parto (m) múltiple multiple personality (disorder) (trastorno (m) de) personalidad (f) múltiple multiple pile-up choque (m) or colisión (f) múltipleMore example sentences1.2 (many) múltiples multiple errors múltiples errores
More example sentences
- It is my misfortune to be living in a street in which there are several houses in multiple occupation.
- The function of the banner-draped shading elements is multiple.
- Friends, the multiple agency bill collection system in the city, has to be the most citizen-friendly outfit of the Government.
- The season's riches also offer a chance to see favorite actors tackling very different roles in multiple movies.
- Because children have different learning styles and multiple ways of knowing, they must be encouraged to find the form that best fits their individual styles.
- The financial sector is a much different story, with multiple levels of lending and intermediation dictating that analysis is at least as much art as science.
Catalán is the language of Catalonia. Like Castilian, Catalan is a Romance language. Variants of it include mallorquín of the Balearic Islands and valenciano spoken in the autonomous region of Valencia.
- múltiplo (m) in multiples of 5 en múltiplos de cincoMore example sentences
- Any other number that leaves a remainder of 0 when divided by 7 must be a multiple of 7, so it can't be a prime.
- However, the overall value of these firms would be a multiple of this figure.
- Primitive Pythagorean triangles are a bit like prime numbers in that every integer is either prime or a multiple of a prime.