- 1.1 (involving many elements) múltiple multiple birth parto (masculine) múltiple multiple personality (disorder) (trastorno (m) de) personalidad (f) múltiple multiple pile-up choque (m) or colisión (f) múltipleMore example sentences1.2 (many) múltiples multiple errors múltiples errores
More example sentences
- It is my misfortune to be living in a street in which there are several houses in multiple occupation.
- The function of the banner-draped shading elements is multiple.
- Friends, the multiple agency bill collection system in the city, has to be the most citizen-friendly outfit of the Government.
- The season's riches also offer a chance to see favorite actors tackling very different roles in multiple movies.
- Because children have different learning styles and multiple ways of knowing, they must be encouraged to find the form that best fits their individual styles.
- The financial sector is a much different story, with multiple levels of lending and intermediation dictating that analysis is at least as much art as science.
- múltiplo (masculine) in multiples of 5 en múltiplos de cincoMore example sentences
- Any other number that leaves a remainder of 0 when divided by 7 must be a multiple of 7, so it can't be a prime.
- However, the overall value of these firms would be a multiple of this figure.
- Primitive Pythagorean triangles are a bit like prime numbers in that every integer is either prime or a multiple of a prime.