- 1.1 [Math] multiplicación (f) (before n) multiplication table tabla (f) de multiplicarMore example sentences1.2 (increase) multiplicación (f)
More example sentences
- The dots used above do not mean a matrix or vector multiplication in the strict sense.
- For matrix multiplication, vectors without superscript are treated as columns and vectors with the T superscript as rows.
- Cayley gave a matrix algebra defining addition, multiplication, scalar multiplication and inverses.
- Magiste compared performance of strong German-Swedish bilinguals and German-dominant monolinguals on arithmetic tasks that required a series of simple additions, subtractions, multiplications or divisions.
- Distraction was based on arithmetic equations (additions, subtractions, multiplications, and divisions) displayed for 10 seconds in a corner of the screen.
- These teachers thought it inappropriate to ask kindergartners and first and second graders to experience multiplications, divisions, fractions and decimals at such an early age.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...