Translation of multiply in Spanish:
- 1 (Mathematics)to multiply something (
bysomething)multiplicar algo (two multiplied by three equals six poralgo)dos (multiplicado) por tres son seisExample sentences
- As the above table of calculations demonstrates, the more digits we use of the decimal expansion of 2, the more nines we get after the decimal point when we multiply the number by itself.
- Since any number multiplied by one remains constant, the multiplicative identity is 1.
- The objects in the two piles are counted, the two numbers are multiplied and the result is stored somewhere.
- 2 (increase)(chances/benefits/risk)
- Chronic dioxin exposure is believed to multiply the risk of several cancers, increase the chance of immune system disorders, and to cause liver damage.
- He said that slower rate of growth and rapid increase of population has multiplied the woes of Northeast and halted its economic development.
- For every point that the underlying asset increases, profit is multiplied by the customer's stake, and vice versa.
- 2 2.1 (increase)(problems/chances)2.2
- Major people epidemics occur when a human flu virus recombines with an animal virus, an animal flu virus multiplies in man, or the existing chemicals rearrange more virulently.
- If they choose the latter course, their stock of sheep will multiply (because of natural reproduction).
- The bacteria then multiply rapidly and produce toxins, which result in the rapid progress of the disease.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.