Translation of mumble in Spanish:
- hablar entre dientesdon't mumble, I can't hear a word!
farfullar¡habla claro or no hables entre dientes, que no te oigo!Example sentences
- She heard him mumble something indistinct, and he tried to spit at her, but his aim left a lot to be desired.
- When I hear people mumbling away about what a terrible world this is to bring children into, I want to spit.
- They mumbled quietly to each other for the rest of the journey.
- he spoke in a mumblehablaba entre dientes
hablaba farfullandoExample sentences
- His speech is something between a muffle and a mumble, a perpetual whisper beneath the breath.
- Her voice was a mere mumble as she answered back.
- His voice dropped to a mumble, his grip on my wrist loosened and he stopped struggling so much.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.