Translation of mumble in Spanish:
- don't mumble, I can't hear a word!hablar entre dientes¡habla claro or no hables entre dientes, que no te oigo!Example sentences
- She heard him mumble something indistinct, and he tried to spit at her, but his aim left a lot to be desired.
- When I hear people mumbling away about what a terrible world this is to bring children into, I want to spit.
- They mumbled quietly to each other for the rest of the journey.
- he spoke in a mumblehablaba entre dienteshablaba farfullandoExample sentences
- His speech is something between a muffle and a mumble, a perpetual whisper beneath the breath.
- Her voice was a mere mumble as she answered back.
- His voice dropped to a mumble, his grip on my wrist loosened and he stopped struggling so much.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.