Translation of murderous in Spanish:
- 1.1(instinct)(individual)de instintos asesinos(plan)there was a murderous glint in his eyeshe was in a murderous mood when she got backsu mirada tenía un brillo asesinoregresó de un humor de perros [colloquial]Example sentences1.2 (deadly, lethal)
- Still, the doctor is not convinced, but he does offer his story of a murderous ventriloquist whose dummy seemed more alive, and violent, than he was.
- He was capable of murderous cruelty when angered.
- As a high-ranking servant of a murderous despot, he lied often.
Example sentences1.3 (very taxing) See examples: the heat/climate is murderous
- Determined to avenge her, Marv pursues a violent, murderous course that takes him to the heart of the city's power structure, and seals his fate.
- The boy and his accomplices failed in their murderous conspiracy.
- If I ever snap and go on a murderous killing spree, it'll be because of this guy.
they asked me some murderous questions on cyberneticsel calor/clima es insufrible or infernalme tiraron a matar con unas preguntas sobre cibernética [colloquial]
- After that the schedule turns murderous starting with back-to-back home games with New England and Philadelphia to complete the first half.
- Expect the Sonics and Clippers to take a step back amid murderous January schedules.
- The sun's rays were murderous; of course no one around me noticed, they were all so wrapped up in the game.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.