- 1.1 [instinct] asesino; [individual] de instintos asesinos; [plan] criminal there was a murderous glint in his eye su mirada tenía un brillo asesino she was in a murderous mood when she got back regresó de un humor de perros [familiar/colloquial]More example sentences1.2 (deadly, lethal) [onslaught] mortífero; [roads] peligrosísimo
More example sentences
- Still, the doctor is not convinced, but he does offer his story of a murderous ventriloquist whose dummy seemed more alive, and violent, than he was.
- He was capable of murderous cruelty when angered.
- As a high-ranking servant of a murderous despot, he lied often.
More example sentences1.3 (very taxing) the heat/climate is murderous el calor/clima es insufrible or infernal they asked me some murderous questions on cybernetics me tiraron a matar con unas preguntas sobre cibernética [familiar/colloquial]
- Determined to avenge her, Marv pursues a violent, murderous course that takes him to the heart of the city's power structure, and seals his fate.
- The boy and his accomplices failed in their murderous conspiracy.
- If I ever snap and go on a murderous killing spree, it'll be because of this guy.
- After that the schedule turns murderous starting with back-to-back home games with New England and Philadelphia to complete the first half.
- Expect the Sonics and Clippers to take a step back amid murderous January schedules.
- The sun's rays were murderous; of course no one around me noticed, they were all so wrapped up in the game.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.