Translation of muscular in Spanish:
- 1.1 [arms/body/build] musculosoExample sentences1.2 [strain/contraction] muscular
- Polar bears have a heavy stout body with strong muscular legs and well-developed neck muscles.
- He has a sturdy build with strikingly muscular hands and chiseled features.
- He's well-built, lean and muscular, but in my dream he's wearing a tutu and tights.
- Hearty laughter increases heart rate, blood pressure and respiratory rate, and muscular activity.
- Neuromuscular signs, mainly referring to muscular tension, were also documented.
- Most cases will be forms of muscular tension headaches.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Sherry is produced in an area of chalky soil known as albariza lying between the towns of Puerto de Santa María, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, and Jerez de la Frontera in Cádiz province. It is from Jerez that sherry takes its English name. Sherries, made from grape varieties including Palomino and Pedro Ximénez, are drunk worldwide as an aperitif, and in Spain as an accompaniment to