Translation of muscular in Spanish:
- 1.1(arms/body/build)Example sentences1.2
- Polar bears have a heavy stout body with strong muscular legs and well-developed neck muscles.
- He has a sturdy build with strikingly muscular hands and chiseled features.
- He's well-built, lean and muscular, but in my dream he's wearing a tutu and tights.
- Hearty laughter increases heart rate, blood pressure and respiratory rate, and muscular activity.
- Neuromuscular signs, mainly referring to muscular tension, were also documented.
- Most cases will be forms of muscular tension headaches.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.