Translation of muscular in Spanish:
- 1.1 [arms/body/build] musculosoExample sentences1.2 [strain/contraction] muscular
- Polar bears have a heavy stout body with strong muscular legs and well-developed neck muscles.
- He has a sturdy build with strikingly muscular hands and chiseled features.
- He's well-built, lean and muscular, but in my dream he's wearing a tutu and tights.
- Hearty laughter increases heart rate, blood pressure and respiratory rate, and muscular activity.
- Neuromuscular signs, mainly referring to muscular tension, were also documented.
- Most cases will be forms of muscular tension headaches.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the