- 1.1 [arms/body/build] musculosoMore example sentences1.2 [strain/contraction] muscular
More example sentences
- Polar bears have a heavy stout body with strong muscular legs and well-developed neck muscles.
- He has a sturdy build with strikingly muscular hands and chiseled features.
- He's well-built, lean and muscular, but in my dream he's wearing a tutu and tights.
- Hearty laughter increases heart rate, blood pressure and respiratory rate, and muscular activity.
- Neuromuscular signs, mainly referring to muscular tension, were also documented.
- Most cases will be forms of muscular tension headaches.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...