- 1 (soft mass)pasteta (feminine) [colloquial]Example sentences
- The chips were fine, but the deep-fried tube of pink mush was not an experience to be quickly repeated.
- I snapped the hard outer crust and observed a softer kernel consisting of unidentifiable mush with what looked like carrots and bean skins protruding from it.
- The last of the summer's flowers are mush, all the leaves have fallen off the maple and my chrysanthemums are looking a sorry sight.
- And more importantly, he avoids turning all this into sentimental mush.
- The cards, covered in pastel colors and sentimental mush, were of the lovey-dovey variety.
- It's a sticky situation, alright: how do you make a funny, feel-good holiday movie that doesn't fall into the trap of turning into sentimental mush as soon as things start to get good?