Translation of music in Spanish:
- 1 (art form) she's listening to some musicestá escuchando músicato make musictocar músicato set or put something to musicponerle música a algothe news/his reply was music to her earsla noticia/su respuesta le sonó a música celestialto face the musicafrontar las consecuenciasapechugar con las consecuencias [colloquial](before noun) (lesson/teacher/festival)music critic
de músicacrítico (-ca) (masculine, feminine) musical or de músicamusic loverExample sentences
- He combined his interests in music and literature with first class science.
- We often think of music as expressing emotions, and research has backed this notion up.
- She started to play the clarinet and studied music at university in Wolverhampton.
- 2 (written notes) can you read music?¿sabes solfeo?(before noun) music book
¿sabes leer música?libro (masculine) de músicaExample sentences
- I'm of the personal opinion that anyone who writes a bit of music with six flat signs is just plain showing off.
- His computer held a program which let him write down music and print it out, and it also acted as a database for tunes.
- How envious I am of those who can read music and make musical instruments come alive.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.