Translation of musical box in Spanish:
- (British English)Example sentences
- But a musician is not a musical box, he is a human being; he must always have something to say.
- In the final scene, he absently opens a musical box.
- As a toddler I got one of those wind-up musical boxes that played ‘Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head’, this has therefore, given the fact that I had a relatively happy childhood, ended up as one of those songs I love and which makes me smile.
Definition of musical box in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.