nuncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable
- 1.1 [Biology/Biología] [Linguistics/Lingüística] mutación (feminine)More example sentences
More example sentences
- As a matter of fact, the functions of books have undergone a process of mutation, and the underlying motivating force is now nothing but the soaring prices.
- Variation accumulates over time through a random process of mutation.
- It commits the artist to a descent into time, into the processes of mutation, decay and dissolution.
More example sentences1.2 (change) [formal] transformación (feminine)
- The same pattern appears in tumor-associated genes undergoing either loss-of-function mutation or rearrangements.
- Mere mutation of the gene structure cannot fully explain the ‘spiritual’ evolution of species.
- The gene mutation appears to work by restricting calorie absorption at the cellular level.
- Kidney tumors and estrogen-treated kidneys have mutations in microsatellites.
- It is important to realize that mutations in different mutant individuals are not necessarily distinct.
- The first is that this was a naturally occurring mutation in the Siamese.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Basque autonomous police force is called Ertzaintza. Its members, called ertzainas, wear a uniform of red sweaters and berets, and white jackets. Despite the Ertzaintza's wide range of responsibilities, the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional still operate in the Basque Country.