Translation of mutation in Spanish:
noun/nombreu and c
- 1.1 [Biology/Biología] [Linguistics/Lingüística] mutación (feminine)Example sentences
- As a matter of fact, the functions of books have undergone a process of mutation, and the underlying motivating force is now nothing but the soaring prices.
- Variation accumulates over time through a random process of mutation.
- It commits the artist to a descent into time, into the processes of mutation, decay and dissolution.
Example sentences1.2 (change) [formal] transformación (feminine)
- The same pattern appears in tumor-associated genes undergoing either loss-of-function mutation or rearrangements.
- Mere mutation of the gene structure cannot fully explain the ‘spiritual’ evolution of species.
- The gene mutation appears to work by restricting calorie absorption at the cellular level.
- Kidney tumors and estrogen-treated kidneys have mutations in microsatellites.
- It is important to realize that mutations in different mutant individuals are not necessarily distinct.
- The first is that this was a naturally occurring mutation in the Siamese.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, the paga extra (or paga extraordinaria) is a bonus payment equivalent to a month's salary, paid twice a year, at Christmas and in July before the summer vacation, on top of the normal monthly salary. These bonuses are written into most permanent employment contracts.