noun/nombreu and c
- 1.1 [Biology/Biología] [Linguistics/Lingüística] mutación (feminine)More example sentences
More example sentences
- As a matter of fact, the functions of books have undergone a process of mutation, and the underlying motivating force is now nothing but the soaring prices.
- Variation accumulates over time through a random process of mutation.
- It commits the artist to a descent into time, into the processes of mutation, decay and dissolution.
More example sentences1.2 (change) [formal] transformación (feminine)
- The same pattern appears in tumor-associated genes undergoing either loss-of-function mutation or rearrangements.
- Mere mutation of the gene structure cannot fully explain the ‘spiritual’ evolution of species.
- The gene mutation appears to work by restricting calorie absorption at the cellular level.
- Kidney tumors and estrogen-treated kidneys have mutations in microsatellites.
- It is important to realize that mutations in different mutant individuals are not necessarily distinct.
- The first is that this was a naturally occurring mutation in the Siamese.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.