Translation of mutt in Spanish:
noun(American English) [colloquial]
- 1.1 (dog) 1.2 (person)memo, (-ma) (masculine, feminine) [colloquial]Example sentences
- The offspring of a mating between two purebred dogs of different breeds is a mongrel, a mutt.
- So they opened up the event to mutts and mongrels too, with categories like Most Appealing Eyes.
- It's a shame that not everyone has a dog, whether a mutt or a pedigree.
- I'm not as stupid as you mutts in this alley make me out to be.
- When Malcolm came to town, though, all but the stupidest mutts decided it was time for a vacation.
- And if he says yes to you, what does he say to every other mutt who ever wanted a place to call his own?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.