Translation of mutt in Spanish:
- 1 (dog)chucho (masculine) [colloquial]gozque (masculine) (Colombia) [colloquial]quiltro (masculine) (Chile) [colloquial]pichicho (masculine) (Río de la Plata) [colloquial]Example sentences
- The offspring of a mating between two purebred dogs of different breeds is a mongrel, a mutt.
- So they opened up the event to mutts and mongrels too, with categories like Most Appealing Eyes.
- It's a shame that not everyone has a dog, whether a mutt or a pedigree.
- I'm not as stupid as you mutts in this alley make me out to be.
- When Malcolm came to town, though, all but the stupidest mutts decided it was time for a vacation.
- And if he says yes to you, what does he say to every other mutt who ever wanted a place to call his own?
- 2 (person)memo (-ma) (masculine, feminine) [colloquial]
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.