Translation of mutter in Spanish:
- hablar entre dienteswhat are you muttering on about?¿se puede saber por qué refunfuñas or rezongas?Example sentences
- Still, it was easier to mutter in private and unsettle his wife with threats of going public than actually doing anything.
- By 11, his colleagues had not arrived and several people began muttering over their absence.
- The four friends and the men begin muttering, then asking us loudly why only she got the money, then arguing with her.
- why don't you shut up? she muttered—¿por qué no te callas de una vez? —dijo entre dientesExample sentences
- She replied so quietly that he could barely hear her voice muttering her name.
- He was heard muttering in a barely audible voice.
- As he leaves, he mutters something that was barely heard.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.