- hablar entre dientes; (grumble) refunfuñar, rezongar* what are you muttering on about? ¿se puede saber por qué refunfuñas or rezongas?More example sentences
- Still, it was easier to mutter in private and unsettle his wife with threats of going public than actually doing anything.
- By 11, his colleagues had not arrived and several people began muttering over their absence.
- The four friends and the men begin muttering, then asking us loudly why only she got the money, then arguing with her.
- [thanks/apology] mascullar, farfullar why don't you shut up? she muttered —¿por qué no te callas de una vez? —dijo entre dientesMore example sentences
- She replied so quietly that he could barely hear her voice muttering her name.
- He was heard muttering in a barely audible voice.
- As he leaves, he mutters something that was barely heard.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is a public holiday in Chile (Día de la Independencia)