- 1.1 (reciprocal) [affection/loathing/respect/help] mutuo the feeling is mutual el sentimiento es mutuo or correspondidoMore example sentences1.2 (shared, common) (before noun/delante del nombre) [friend/enemy] común by mutual agreement de común acuerdo the arrangement will be to our mutual benefit el arreglo será beneficioso para ambos/para todos we have a mutual interest in opera compartimos el mismo interés por la ópera, a ambos/a todos nos interesa la ópera
More example sentences1.3 [Finance/Finanzas] mutual benefit society mutualidad (f), sociedad (f) mutualista, mutual (f) (Southern Cone/Cono Sur) , mutualista (feminine) (Uruguay) mutual insurance seguro (masculine) mutuo mutual insurance company mutual (feminine) de seguros mutual savings bank caja (feminine) de ahorros mutuos
- ‘We met around town in Detroit and just had a mutual admiration and respect, then just sort of gravitated toward one another,’ says Benson.
- But this has not affected the mutual love and respect he and his children feel for one another.
- Dara seemed to have mutual feelings toward it since she whipped out her newly charged cell phone and began punching in numbers.
More example sentences
- Men preferred friends with mutual acquaintances and common interests, while women valued laughter, honesty and trust.
- But we had mutual friends in common, and the most significant one was this chap, James Coldhurst.
- He waived the hourly fee after discovering a mutual common interest in the gym.
- Deep in Glasgow's business district, nearly all the grand former building societies, mutual associations and insurance offices have been transformed into eateries and drinkeries.
- Furthermore, several building societies and mutual life assurance companies have converted to listed companies over the past fifteen years, providing windfall shares to their members.
- In previous years, building societies and mutual companies (those without shareholders) usually dominated these annual surveys of the cheapest lenders.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an