Translation of myriad in Spanish:
- [literary]the myriad varieties of butterflylos miles or millares de tipos de mariposasExample sentences
- Check out the myriad DIY lighting systems available in local garden centres and DIY stores for this very purpose.
- As they approached the facility, Peter could tell how large the entire installation was by the myriad lights scattered across the compound.
- Lighted candles of myriad colors gathered in a large circle, and a stick of incense stood in the center.
- In the evening I hang out with a myriad assortment of interesting characters.
- These include a myriad assortment of insects, arachnids, rodents, and the occasional raccoon.
- [literary]miríada (feminine) [literary]myriads of tiny white flowersmiríadas de florecillas blancas [literary]Example sentences
- They jumped over countless hedges and a myriad of small streams and barbed wire, all set up to prevent what was happening now.
- Africa starts with 53 nations loaded with a myriad of problems and needs.
- News that two young East Yorkshire men are set to become dot com millionaires will provoke a myriad of reactions.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.