Translation of naive in Spanish:
- 1.1(book/article)don't be so naive!¡no seas tan ingenuo!Example sentences1.2
- His chronic lack of judgement and naive approach to the complexities of the society lead inevitably to tragedy.
- He has been particularly criticized for lack of military experience and naive views of warfare.
- They were naive with respect to the purpose of the experiment and none of them had participated in the previous experiment.
- His style seems to represent a point halfway between naive art and Expressionism.
- Like the sculpture, the images represent a very naive viewpoint in the art world.
- The collection is striking in its combination of works from both the realms of art brut and naive art.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is Aberri Eguna, Basque national day, and a public holiday in the Basque country of Spain.