Translation of napalm in Spanish:
- Example sentences
- I remember me and my mates nearly burning my shed down making napalm from petrol and soap when I was about 13 or 14.
- Meanwhile, the prime stocks of precision munitions have been drawn down, and speculation about the future use of cluster bombs and napalm and other vile weapons is being heard.
- The white supremacist, who amassed a terrifying stockpile of arms and explosives including home-made napalm and shotguns, has been jailed for 11 years.
- bombardear con napalmExample sentences
- The defenders had been bombed and napalmed by airplanes, shellacked by artillery and doused with poison gas, and they had no ammunition of their own left to fight back.
- In the foreground, I copied this photo of a girl who'd been napalmed in the Vietnam war.
- I heard the marine colonel say: ‘We napalmed those bridges.’
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.