Translation of nark in Spanish:
- (British English/inglés británico) [colloquial/familiar] [dated/anticuado] (copper's) nark soplón, (masculine, feminine) [colloquial/familiar]Example sentences
- The opprobrium that once attached to informers, snitches, snouts, shoppers and narks in all walks of life no longer exists.
- I wonder if the Canadian police could consider invoicing narks directly?
- Then the copper whips off a little advert looking for narks to come forward over this purely political offence.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- (British English/inglés británico) [colloquial/familiar], cabrear [colloquial/familiar], encabronar (Spain/España) (Mexico/México) [vulgar] to get narked cabrearse or (Spain/España) (Mexico/México) [vulgar] encabronarse [colloquial/familiar]
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.