Translation of nark in Spanish:
- (British) [colloquial] [dated] (copper's) narksoplón (-plona) (masculine, feminine) [colloquial]Example sentences
- The opprobrium that once attached to informers, snitches, snouts, shoppers and narks in all walks of life no longer exists.
- I wonder if the Canadian police could consider invoicing narks directly?
- Then the copper whips off a little advert looking for narks to come forward over this purely political offence.
- (British) [colloquial]cabrear [colloquial]encabronar (Spain) (Mexico) [vulgar]to get narkedcabrearse [colloquial]encabronarse (Spain) (Mexico) [vulgar]Example sentences
- I'd put in eight weeks of training, but the controversy has narked me a bit.
- This narked a few people, including his apparently unpaid vet and a group who claimed that the animals on his ranch were being treated cruelly.
- So, well done, your girlfriend, for finding a humorous card that actually did the trick - and I'm not at all surprised that she's narked that you just chucked it out.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.