Translation of narrate in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Literat) [formal]Example sentences1.2
(film/documentary)hacer el comentario dehacer de comentaristaExample sentences
- It was also an interdenominational event and readers from both church communities narrated the passion story.
- And then you would hear a voice begin to narrate the story.
- Along with other guests, she too will speak and narrate her experiences.
- The director narrates the film as though she is making a home movie, and ultimately that's what she has accomplished.
- In the same year Reeve narrated a film about the lives of people living with disabilities.
- The film is narrated by the laconic narrator that Disney used a lot then.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than