- 1.1 [Literature/Literatura] [formal] [story/events] narrar, relatarMore example sentences1.2 [film/documentary] hacer* el comentario de, hacer* de comentarista
More example sentences
- It was also an interdenominational event and readers from both church communities narrated the passion story.
- And then you would hear a voice begin to narrate the story.
- Along with other guests, she too will speak and narrate her experiences.
- The director narrates the film as though she is making a home movie, and ultimately that's what she has accomplished.
- In the same year Reeve narrated a film about the lives of people living with disabilities.
- The film is narrated by the laconic narrator that Disney used a lot then.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.