- 1.1 [Literature/Literatura] narrador, (masculine, feminine)More example sentences1.2 [Cinema/Cine] [Theater/Teatro] [Television/Televisión] comentarista (masculine and feminine)
More example sentences
- The novel employs multiple narrators, including not only the three major characters but also their husbands, children, and parents.
- In a similar way, Beatrice serves to question the narrative authority of the other narrators in the novel, all of them European-educated and male.
- I return in Chapter 7 to the problem of identification and its effects: what role does the identification with literary characters and narrators play?
- All Greek tragedies have choruses, who take on the roles of observers, narrators, commentators and critics.
- That was a storytelling device. It was the ultimate frame - and television newspeople the ultimate narrators.
- He is, as you say, the conscience of the film; a narrator, but it is more than that too.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Chile (Día de la Independencia)