Translation of narrator in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Literat] narrador, (masculine, feminine)Example sentences1.2 [Cinema/Cine] [Theater/Teatro] [Television/Televisión] comentarista (masculine and feminine)
- The novel employs multiple narrators, including not only the three major characters but also their husbands, children, and parents.
- In a similar way, Beatrice serves to question the narrative authority of the other narrators in the novel, all of them European-educated and male.
- I return in Chapter 7 to the problem of identification and its effects: what role does the identification with literary characters and narrators play?
- All Greek tragedies have choruses, who take on the roles of observers, narrators, commentators and critics.
- That was a storytelling device. It was the ultimate frame - and television newspeople the ultimate narrators.
- He is, as you say, the conscience of the film; a narrator, but it is more than that too.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.