Translation of narrator in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Literat] narrador, (masculine, feminine)Example sentences1.2 [Cinema/Cine] [Theater/Teatro] [Television/Televisión] comentarista (masculine and feminine)
- The novel employs multiple narrators, including not only the three major characters but also their husbands, children, and parents.
- In a similar way, Beatrice serves to question the narrative authority of the other narrators in the novel, all of them European-educated and male.
- I return in Chapter 7 to the problem of identification and its effects: what role does the identification with literary characters and narrators play?
- All Greek tragedies have choruses, who take on the roles of observers, narrators, commentators and critics.
- That was a storytelling device. It was the ultimate frame - and television newspeople the ultimate narrators.
- He is, as you say, the conscience of the film; a narrator, but it is more than that too.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.