Translation of nasal in Spanish:
- (Anatomy, Linguistics)Example sentences
- Nose drop addiction is a vicious cycle requiring more frequent use of nose drops or spray to keep your nasal passages clear.
- There are several natural remedies available for snoring, ranging from throat lubricants and nasal sprays to nose strips.
- Your doctor might recommend using nose drops, a nasal spray, a decongestant, or an antihistamine.
- I have never, for instance, heard a speaker of English condemn the nasal vowels or the dropped consonants of the French language.
- English vowels may be partially nasalized when followed by a nasal consonant.
- In the former, 12 vowels are distinguished, six oral vowels and six nasal vowels.
- It seemed like they had so much in common: nasal voices, a taste for writing long, slow, acoustic dirges, and a closet full of flannel.
- Indeed, her voice was quite nasal; her bright red nose couldn't hide it.
- His voice was annoying since it had a nasal whine to it.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.