Translation of nasal in Spanish:
- (Anatomy, Linguistics)Example sentences
- Nose drop addiction is a vicious cycle requiring more frequent use of nose drops or spray to keep your nasal passages clear.
- There are several natural remedies available for snoring, ranging from throat lubricants and nasal sprays to nose strips.
- Your doctor might recommend using nose drops, a nasal spray, a decongestant, or an antihistamine.
- I have never, for instance, heard a speaker of English condemn the nasal vowels or the dropped consonants of the French language.
- English vowels may be partially nasalized when followed by a nasal consonant.
- In the former, 12 vowels are distinguished, six oral vowels and six nasal vowels.
- It seemed like they had so much in common: nasal voices, a taste for writing long, slow, acoustic dirges, and a closet full of flannel.
- Indeed, her voice was quite nasal; her bright red nose couldn't hide it.
- His voice was annoying since it had a nasal whine to it.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.