Translation of nationwide in Spanish:
- [campaign] a escala nacional; [appeal] a toda la nación we have a nationwide network of agents tenemos una red de agentes que cubre todo el territorio nacional a nationwide survey un estudio realizado a nivel nacionalExample sentences
- The children had not been seen for two days and had sparked a nationwide hunt.
- Italy is the latest country to stage a nationwide protest against the euro.
- He is currently doing a short tour of the country prior to the nationwide release of his first album.
- [distribute/operate] a escala nacional the broadcast was heard nationwide la emisión fue escuchada en todo el territorio nacional
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the