Translation of natural history in Spanish:
- 1.1 (field of study) historia (feminine) naturalExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 (animals, plants) flora (feminine) y fauna (feminine)
- The natural history of animal inebriation has been documented anecdotally, but has received no scientific attention.
- Scientists are shifting their attention from natural history studies to questions about how best to conserve isolated and declining populations.
- This field blends laboratory physiology, with its emphasis on controlled experimental designs, and natural history.
- I came to the profession of letters via the study of natural history, palaeontology, and medicine.
- He was a true scholar, with interests in mineralogy, physics, natural history, chemistry, mathematics, and languages.
- Several of the drawers under the bookcases and in the medal cabinet in the Library are still packed with minerals and natural history specimens, including large pieces of coral, crystals, fossils and animal bones.
- Christine said: ‘He cares passionately about wildlife and natural history and has always been interested in bats.’
- And during July there will be nature trails - view the flora, fauna and natural history and geology walks - how the landscape was shaped.
- There are tours of the back country looking at history, natural history and geology
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Zarzuela is a musical drama consisting of alternating passages of dialogue, songs, choruses, and dancing, that originated in Spain in the seventeenth century. Its name comes from the Zarzuela palace, Madrid. It is also popular in Latin America.