- [Botany/Botánica] [Zoology/Zoología] naturalista (masculine and feminine)More example sentences
- Ornithologists and naturalists, including the renowned nineteenth-century illustrator John Gould, originally classified male and female huias as two different species.
- To help do this, the event organizers have recruited naturalists and scientists with expertise in various animal and plant groups to lead teams of volunteers through the park and identify what is there.
- On this year's Antarctic cruises, for example, the onboard team includes scientists, naturalists and explorers, led by respected naturalist Nigel Sitwell.
In Spain, a privately owned school that receives no government funds is called a colegio privado. Parents pay monthly fees. Colegios privados cover all stages of primary and secondary education.
- [painter/writer] naturalistaMore example sentences
- But that, again, is a triumph of naturalist ideology over common sense.
- Nevertheless, such a logic fully brings out the absurd implications of the feminist and naturalist accounts.
- This was a challenge to the dominant, naturalist conventions of his day, where characters in drama represented specific social types without contradiction, predetermined and easily recognisable.