- 1 1.1 (inherently) [shy/tidy] por naturaleza to come naturally lying comes naturally to him miente con toda naturalidad or sin ninguna dificultad he picked it up right away, that sort of thing comes naturally to him lo aprendió enseguida, tiene mucha facilidad para ese tipo de cosaMore example sentences1.2 (unaffectedly) [smile/behave/speak] con naturalidad
More example sentences
- Like many naturally bright but socially disadvantaged young men, Trevor is rebelling.
- Her parents also provide the kind of positive role models that really help a naturally bright youngster like Katie to succeed.
- Very few educated Westerners would argue that men are naturally brighter, wiser, and better suited for high-paid jobs than women.
- Zen monks are unique people - fanciful and bizarre, spontaneous action comes naturally to them.
- Today is International Left-Handed Day, which I shall celebrate by being left-handed all day (something that comes naturally to me).
- The babies with all their new-found freedom and the challenges of buoyancy, will do what comes naturally to them, surprising and delighting not just themselves but their parents too.
- 2 (without artifice) [form/heal] de manera natural she gave birth naturally tuvo un parto naturalMore example sentences
- Is your hair naturally curly, wavy, or straight?
- My most memorable feature was my quantity of fine golden hair, naturally curly but not fuzzy.
- I put on my clothes and leave my hair to dry naturally because it goes curlier that way.
- 3 3.1 (logically) lógicamente 3.2 (sentence adv) (of course) naturalmente, por supuesto, claro are you pleased? — naturally ¿estás contento? — naturalmente or por supuesto or claro naturally, we'll take every precaution naturalmente or por supuesto, tomaremos todo tipo de precaucionesMore example sentences
More example sentences
- He was a cross between David Niven and Spike Milligan, and you never knew what to expect, so naturally we children were always delighted to see him.
- When someone uses language that strong, you'd naturally expect him to have the facts to back up his words.
- And naturally I don't expect agreement on that, so there's no point in arguing it.
- The theoretical results presented above lead naturally to several computational applications.
- When young students come together, the result is naturally chaos and confusion.
- The happy result of such a decision is that it leads you naturally to support the local economy and craftspeople, who are adept at working with native materials.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.