Translation of naturally in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (inherently)(shy/tidy)to come naturallylying comes naturally to him
por naturalezamiente con toda naturalidad or sin ninguna dificultadhe picked it up right away, that sort of thing comes naturally to himlo aprendió enseguida, tiene mucha facilidad para ese tipo de cosaExample sentences1.2 (unaffectedly)
- Like many naturally bright but socially disadvantaged young men, Trevor is rebelling.
- Her parents also provide the kind of positive role models that really help a naturally bright youngster like Katie to succeed.
- Very few educated Westerners would argue that men are naturally brighter, wiser, and better suited for high-paid jobs than women.
con naturalidadExample sentences
- Zen monks are unique people - fanciful and bizarre, spontaneous action comes naturally to them.
- Today is International Left-Handed Day, which I shall celebrate by being left-handed all day (something that comes naturally to me).
- The babies with all their new-found freedom and the challenges of buoyancy, will do what comes naturally to them, surprising and delighting not just themselves but their parents too.
- 2 (without artifice)(form/heal)she gave birth naturally
de manera naturaltuvo un parto naturalExample sentences
- Is your hair naturally curly, wavy, or straight?
- My most memorable feature was my quantity of fine golden hair, naturally curly but not fuzzy.
- I put on my clothes and leave my hair to dry naturally because it goes curlier that way.
- 3 3.1 (logically)Example sentences3.2 (sentence adv) (of course) are you pleased? — naturally
¿estás contento? — naturalmente or por supuesto or claronaturally, we'll take every precautionnaturalmente or por supuesto, tomaremos todo tipo de precaucionesExample sentences
- The theoretical results presented above lead naturally to several computational applications.
- When young students come together, the result is naturally chaos and confusion.
- The happy result of such a decision is that it leads you naturally to support the local economy and craftspeople, who are adept at working with native materials.
- He was a cross between David Niven and Spike Milligan, and you never knew what to expect, so naturally we children were always delighted to see him.
- When someone uses language that strong, you'd naturally expect him to have the facts to back up his words.
- And naturally I don't expect agreement on that, so there's no point in arguing it.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.