Translation of naughty in Spanish:
adjective -tier, -tiest
- 1.1 (mischievous) (you) naughty girl!¡mala!(more affectionate) ¡pícara!don't do that, it's naughty
¡pillina! [colloquial]eso no se haceExample sentences1.2
(word)don't use such naughty language 1.3 (in adult context) he was a bit naughty not to consult them
- Sometimes it's like being a school teacher with a multitude of naughty children to look after.
- I wasn't a very naughty child generally, so this was quite out of character.
- If your child is naughty, maybe it is the parents that are at fault.
feoestuvo mal en no consultarlosyou naughty thing!¡pillo!1.4 (risqué)
- It was used to greatest effect when it makes the actors say rude or naughty things.
- Explicit language makes a lot of us squirm because it's chock full of taboos: It's crude, it's naughty, it's raunchy, its real.
- The lyrics to this very hummable song are extremely naughty, not smutty or crude, just enjoyably naughty.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.