Translation of naughty in Spanish:
adjective -tier, -tiest
- 1.1 (mischievous) (you) naughty girl!¡mala!(more affectionate)don't do that, it's naughty¡pícara!¡pillina! [colloquial]eso no se haceExample sentences1.2
(word)don't use such naughty language 1.3 (in adult context) See examples: he was a bit naughty not to consult themyou naughty thing!estuvo mal en no consultarlos1.4 (risqué)¡pillo!¡sinvergüenza!Example sentences
- Sometimes it's like being a school teacher with a multitude of naughty children to look after.
- I wasn't a very naughty child generally, so this was quite out of character.
- If your child is naughty, maybe it is the parents that are at fault.
- It was used to greatest effect when it makes the actors say rude or naughty things.
- Explicit language makes a lot of us squirm because it's chock full of taboos: It's crude, it's naughty, it's raunchy, its real.
- The lyrics to this very hummable song are extremely naughty, not smutty or crude, just enjoyably naughty.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to