Translation of navigation in Spanish:
- 1.1 (direction-finding — at sea, in plane) navegación (feminine); (— in car) dirección (feminine) navigation satellite satélite (masculine) de navegaciónExample sentences1.2 (of channel, river) navegación (feminine) 1.3 (marine traffic) navegación (feminine) (before noun/delante del nombre) navigation laws leyes (feminine plural) marítimas or de navegación
Example sentences1.4 (on Internet) navegación (feminine)
- Its flight control, navigation and vehicle management are independent and based on a mission plan.
- Phoenix will be used as a demonstrator for the autonomous navigation and flight-control system used for the final approach and landing of the unmanned vehicle.
- While on the route, the aircraft practice visual low-level navigation, simulated threat reactions and simulated target attacks.
- Rivers were open to ship navigation at that time.
- The emphasis is on railway transport, river navigation receiving less attention.
- As we have seen, however, the practical exercise of a right to arrest ships in passage poses serious dangers to navigation, and it is rarely used as a means of enforcing anti-pollution regulations.
- Locate the information you need more quickly and easily using the new intuitive tab navigation on each Web page.
- A built-in joystick is intended to support gaming and simplify web site navigation.
- Some users will also need help with Web site navigation skills, including how to find the site online.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Defensor del pueblo is an ombudsman nominated by the Spanish Parliament to defend the rights of citizens against government maladministration. If he upholds a complaint he advises the administration on appropriate compensation. This post, under the same name, also exists in some Latin American countries.