- 1.1 (direction-finding — at sea, in plane) navegación (f); (— in car) dirección (f) (before n) navigation lights luces (fpl) de navegación navigation satellite satélite (m) de navegaciónMore example sentences1.2 (of channel, river) navegación (f) 1.3 (marine traffic) navegación (f) (before n) navigation laws leyes (fpl) marítimas or de navegación
More example sentences1.4 (on Internet) navegación (f)
- Its flight control, navigation and vehicle management are independent and based on a mission plan.
- Phoenix will be used as a demonstrator for the autonomous navigation and flight-control system used for the final approach and landing of the unmanned vehicle.
- While on the route, the aircraft practice visual low-level navigation, simulated threat reactions and simulated target attacks.
More example sentences
- Rivers were open to ship navigation at that time.
- The emphasis is on railway transport, river navigation receiving less attention.
- As we have seen, however, the practical exercise of a right to arrest ships in passage poses serious dangers to navigation, and it is rarely used as a means of enforcing anti-pollution regulations.
- Locate the information you need more quickly and easily using the new intuitive tab navigation on each Web page.
- A built-in joystick is intended to support gaming and simplify web site navigation.
- Some users will also need help with Web site navigation skills, including how to find the site online.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Catalán is the language of Catalonia. Like Castilian, Catalan is a Romance language. Variants of it include mallorquín of the Balearic Islands and valenciano spoken in the autonomous region of Valencia.