Translation of negotiable in Spanish:
- 1.1 (subject to negotiation) [contract/claim] negociable salary negotiable sueldo (masculine) negociable or a negociarExample sentences1.2 [Finance] negociable negotiable instruments valores (masculine plural) negociables not negotiable no negociable
Example sentences1.3 (passable) [road] transitable; [obstacle] superable
- The fact that real estate fees are negotiable was discussed several times in the columns.
- It's not negotiable, it's not open to question, and it never changes.
- The concept of ‘unbounded person’ assumes that the boundary between one person and others is not fixed and definite, but flexible and negotiable.
- The negotiable document setting down the terms of credit is the so-called bill of exchange.
- Even a bill of lading which is not made negotiable operates as a document of title, because the consignee named therein can only claim delivery of the goods from the shipowner if able to produce the bill of lading.
- Financial investment portfolio will hold easily negotiable assets assigned to the fiscal sustainability account and the heritage account.
- The Nobel Committee itself recognised this in its citation, proclaiming ‘that the only negotiable route to global peace and co-operation goes by way of the U.N’.
- Slower vehicles, less negotiable routes and higher monetary costs lead to fewer journeys and shorter distances - and thus less traffic.
- Slip down here, keeping right near the bottom and follow the rift along for a few metres until you see a negotiable route back up the rift over flowstone.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The name of the autonomous governments of Catalonia and Valencia is generalitat. A great deal of power has now been transferred to them from central government.