Translation of negotiate in Spanish:
- 1 (confer, talk) after months of negotiatingtras meses de negociacionesthe delegates will negotiate over the terms of the agreementlos delegados negociarán los términos del acuerdoExample sentences
- The United Forum of Bank Unions has been negotiating for a new agreement with Indian Banks Association since July 2 but has failed to reach a settlement.
- The court rules encourage both sides to negotiate and reach agreement wherever possible.
- That matrix was the background to the commercial adventure that formed the subject matter of the contract, not the mechanism by which the parties set about negotiating and reaching agreement.
- 2also: negotiating present participle (before noun)(team/committee)the negotiating table
encargado de las negociacionesla mesa negociadora or de negociacionesExample sentences
- For a while the police tried to negotiate a way to bring the 65 year-old cleric out of jail and off to a new cell without confrontation.
- Rather, they were able to negotiate a settlement with the English which brought their conflict to an end.
- My father, at last glimpse, cell phone glued to his ear, was negotiating a settlement for some inscrutable business deal.
- 2 (pass, deal with)(difficulty)they negotiated the rocky path
superarsalvaron or pasaron el camino rocososhe had difficulty negotiating the stairsle costó subir las escalerasExample sentences
- Many had difficulty negotiating the cross-drive obstacle, where often it was not until they were almost upon it that is was clear whether the sheep were going through or around the outside.
- Would you want to be a pedestrian or cyclist using such a street while some of the drivers around here try to negotiate an obstacle course?
- However, the difficulties of negotiating the political obstacles to further reform of the CAP were clearly demonstrated in November 1995.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.