Translation of neither in Spanish:
- 1neither … nor …ni … ni …she neither knows nor cares!¡ni sabe ni le importa!neither good nor badni bueno ni malo
- ninguno, (-na)she read both poems, but liked neitherleyó los dos poemas pero no le gustó ningunoI saw both plays, but liked neithervi las dos obras pero no me gustó ningunaneither of the guards saw himninguno de los (dos) guardias lo vioExample sentences
- I suppose it's because neither of the Scottish sides have made the breakthrough yet.
- Great effort from the edge of the box - neither of these two sides is prepared to settle for a draw.
- The marriage was finally approved, but the bride was married with neither of her parents at her side.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.