- 1neither … nor … ni … ni … she neither knows nor cares! ¡ni sabe ni le importa! neither good nor bad ni bueno ni malo
- 2 (nor) tampoco I don't want to go — neither do I no quiero ir — yo tampoco or ni yo I'm not leaving — me neither! [colloquial/familiar] yo no me voy — ¡yo tampoco! or ¡ni yo! it is not our policy, neither is it the policy of our allies no es nuestra política, ni (tampoco) es la política de nuestros aliados
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.
- ninguno, she read both poems, but liked neither leyó los dos poemas pero no le gustó ninguno I saw both plays, but liked neither vi las dos obras pero no me gustó ninguna neither of the guards saw him ninguno de los (dos) guardias lo vioMore example sentences
- I suppose it's because neither of the Scottish sides have made the breakthrough yet.
- Great effort from the edge of the box - neither of these two sides is prepared to settle for a draw.
- The marriage was finally approved, but the bride was married with neither of her parents at her side.