- 1neither … nor … ni … ni … she neither knows nor cares! ¡ni sabe ni le importa! neither good nor bad ni bueno ni malo
- 2 (nor) tampoco I don't want to go — neither do I no quiero ir — yo tampoco or ni yo I'm not leaving — me neither! [colloquial/familiar] yo no me voy — ¡yo tampoco! or ¡ni yo! it is not our policy, neither is it the policy of our allies no es nuestra política, ni (tampoco) es la política de nuestros aliados
- ninguno, she read both poems, but liked neither leyó los dos poemas pero no le gustó ninguno I saw both plays, but liked neither vi las dos obras pero no me gustó ninguna neither of the guards saw him ninguno de los (dos) guardias lo vioMore example sentences
- I suppose it's because neither of the Scottish sides have made the breakthrough yet.
- Great effort from the edge of the box - neither of these two sides is prepared to settle for a draw.
- The marriage was finally approved, but the bride was married with neither of her parents at her side.