Translation of neither in Spanish:
- 1neither … nor …she neither knows nor cares!ni … ni …neither good nor bad¡ni sabe ni le importa!ni bueno ni malo
- she read both poems, but liked neitherninguno, (-na)I saw both plays, but liked neitherleyó los dos poemas pero no le gustó ningunoneither of the guards saw himvi las dos obras pero no me gustó ningunaninguno de los (dos) guardias lo vioExample sentences
- I suppose it's because neither of the Scottish sides have made the breakthrough yet.
- Great effort from the edge of the box - neither of these two sides is prepared to settle for a draw.
- The marriage was finally approved, but the bride was married with neither of her parents at her side.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the