- neón (masculine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [glow/lighting] de neón; [pink/red/green] fosforescente neon sign letrero (masculine) de neónMore example sentences
More example sentences
- The joint fairly jumped under the glow of fluorescent lights and neon beer signs when I stepped through the door last night.
- As soon as that, the four went off causing havoc around the city, stealing electricity from neon signs, streetlights, power boxes, and more.
- On your left is the approaching bulk of a station - sitting there majestically, neon signs spinning and lights streaming forth.
- Also at Savers, I bought a neon red trucker cap, on which I used a black texta to write ‘Does my brain look big in this?’
- You might have noticed that there appears to be a bit of variation in the opacity and colour of the neon green perspex used throughout the case.
- Now I have on a bright neon lime green T-shirt and I'm not a small girl, so you can't miss me.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.