Translation of neutral in Spanish:
- 1.1 (impartial) neutral to remain neutral permanecer* neutralExample sentences1.2 (not bright) [shade/tone] neutro
- It claims to be a neutral organisation, supported by academic researchers, but is starting from the point of view that there are important figures missing from the arguments so far put forward for wind.
- This should be enough to make any neutral observer support them, but there is a more important cause.
- For them the quality and standard of the game is a side issue that is of importance only to the neutral supporters.
Example sentences1.3 [Chemistry/Química] [Electricity/Electricidad] [Linguistics/Lingüística] neutro
- But it is all set in deliberately neutral terms, implying that this debate is always an honest one, which it is not.
- I'd rather have a sliver of prosciutto or a wheel of spicy sausage than neutral, inoffensive chicken any day.
- The earlier, prescriptive sense of the term continues to be used, but the later, more neutral sense is common among scholars of language.
- Colours range from neutral creams and beige to khaki, navy, grey and black.
- From a distance this crowd looked a uniformly nondescript plaster colour, a neutral tone made up chiefly of faded blue and dirty grey.
- Like the hall, the room had been decorated in rather neutral colours, the beige floor carrying on into this room also.
- Clematis prefer a neutral to slightly alkaline soil, so add lime if your soil is on the acidic side. Keep the roots shaded and the tops in sun.
- Ideally, maples like neutral to acid soil with the addition of peat.
- A litmus paper can be used to find out whether the soil is acidic, alkaline or neutral.
- And that is what it does, but because the proton has a positive charge and the neutron is neutral, the nucleus somehow has to get rid of a positive charge.
- Positively charged cations are smaller than their neutral atoms because they lose electrons.
- Use a neon circuit tester to verify the power is off by touching one lead to an exposed black wire and the other to a metal box or to the neutral wire.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Havana, Cuba has three daily newspapers. The best known is Granma(www.granma.cubaweb.cu), official newspaper of the Cuban Communist Party. Trabajadores is published by the Cuban trade union movement, and the more lively Juventud Rebelde is aimed at a younger readership.