Translation of neutralize in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Chemistry, Electricity)Example sentences1.2
- It is also the opposite of baking and washing soda; it is acidic and therefore neutralizes alkaline or caustic substances.
- This neutralizes carbonic acid and transports carbon dioxide in the blood.
- Baking soda, a gentle alkaline powder, neutralizes odor-causing acids by restoring your skin's natural pH level.
- In addition, any other effects of cortisol are neutralized by RU - 486.
- Winfield has excellent coverage skills and often was able to neutralize the slot receiver opposite him.
- This has the odd effect of partially neutralising Dafoe's excellent performance, creating a character who is Bugs Bunny-like, capable of partaking in comic one-liners.
- The traditional military aims to destroy, defeat, or neutralize the enemy's military capability, and this remains a fundamental concept.
- But al Qaeda and its allies are a real danger to the United States, and these foes cannot be neutralized by military might alone.
- But all international terrorist leaders are yet to be neutralized.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.