Translation of next door in Spanish:
- al lado who lives next door? ¿quién vive al lado or en la casa de al lado? next door
tosb/sth al lado dealgn/algo the people next door los vecinos (de al lado) the boy/girl next door el chico/la chica de al ladoExample sentences
- You'll dine like a king and probably want to build a house next door just so you can pop in every day for lunch.
- He took up so much room we moved him to the house next door, which was empty.
- The meeting house will be similar in size to The Fox public house next door and will have parking for 28 cars.
- (before noun/delante del nombre) de al lado our next-door neighbors nuestros vecinos de al lado
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
A patera is a boat with a shallow draft, used by illegal immigrants, known as balseros, to cross the Straits of Gibraltar from Morocco to southern Spain.