- apodo (m), sobrenombre (m); (relating to personal characteristics) mote (m)More example sentences
- There are a lot of different kinds of railway cars, their names and nicknames familiar to most people, but there are only a few that bear the name of their inventor.
- Will had given their proper names, instead of their shortened nicknames.
- Many Vikings also had a nickname which was used instead of their family name.
- apodar she was affectionately nicknamed Sunny la llamaban cariñosamente SunnyMore example sentences
- He was nicknamed Starlight because his character changed so much once the stars appeared.
- London has been nicknamed Harare North; Edmonton in Canada has been christened Bulawayo.
- Miss Wilcox had worn the cap almost every day since buying it a year ago and was nicknamed Ted and Edward because of the brand name.