Translation of nickname in Spanish:
- (relating to personal characteristics)Example sentences
- There are a lot of different kinds of railway cars, their names and nicknames familiar to most people, but there are only a few that bear the name of their inventor.
- Will had given their proper names, instead of their shortened nicknames.
- Many Vikings also had a nickname which was used instead of their family name.
- she was affectionately nicknamed Sunnyla llamaban cariñosamente SunnyExample sentences
- He was nicknamed Starlight because his character changed so much once the stars appeared.
- London has been nicknamed Harare North; Edmonton in Canada has been christened Bulawayo.
- Miss Wilcox had worn the cap almost every day since buying it a year ago and was nicknamed Ted and Edward because of the brand name.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to