Translation of night vision in Spanish:
- visión (feminine) nocturnaExample sentences
- Its compounds also help the eyes adapt to bright light and improve night vision.
- First signs are blurry vision, especially in bright light, loss of night vision and needing more light to read by.
- Since cones do not function well in darkness, night vision depends strongly on light picked up by rods.
also: night-vision adjective
- (before noun)de visión nocturnanight-vision gogglesgafas (feminine plural) de visión nocturna
(esp (Latin America) ) anteojos (masculine plural) de visión nocturna
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.