Translation of night vision in Spanish:
- visión (feminine) nocturnaExample sentences
- Its compounds also help the eyes adapt to bright light and improve night vision.
- First signs are blurry vision, especially in bright light, loss of night vision and needing more light to read by.
- Since cones do not function well in darkness, night vision depends strongly on light picked up by rods.
also: night-vision adjective
- (before noun)de visión nocturnanight-vision gogglesgafas (feminine plural) de visión nocturna
anteojos (masculine plural) de visión nocturna (esp Latin America)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.