Translation of nightmare in Spanish:
- pesadilla (feminine) to have nightmares tener* pesadillas the trip/interview was a nightmare la excursión/entrevista fue una pesadilla (before noun/delante del nombre) [journey/situation/vision] pesadillesco, de pesadillaExample sentences
- Before I could do anything else, my worst nightmare happened, right before my eyes.
- But he has avoided his own worst nightmare, which is that of missing life entirely.
- In denying him his right to be buried in Jerusalem, the Israelis have created their worst nightmare.
- We take a simple consumption tax and turn it into a complicated nightmare.
- Though I did primary school teaching I forgot what a nightmare these tests are for parents.
- That situation could have been a nightmare, but his mum views us both as surrogate daughters and is very easy to get along with.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.