Translation of nil in Spanish:
- (British) (Sport) we lost two nilperdimos por dos a cerothe score is three nil to UnitedUnited va ganando por tres a ceroit was nilnil at half timeal finalizar el primer tiempo iban cero a cero or iban empatados a ceroExample sentences
- They were winning by eight points to nil until Ronan Conway scored the only goal of the game well into injury time.
- After the home side led at the break by a goal to nil, the visitors scored two early goals at the start of the second half to put them in the driving seat.
- Vikings started strongly but were unable to convert and so the game was locked at nil all in the first half.
- he has nil support among the middle classes (British)no tiene ningún apoyo entre la clase mediaExample sentences
- Unlike losing golf balls, the chances of any further payments are virtually nil.
- Like all ideas that involve huge spending today to save money tomorrow, it has been spent to nil effect.
- There was nil wind on the ground, but I had a perfect two-stepper landing.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.