Translation of nimble in Spanish:
- (person/step/mind)Example sentences
- The magician does special exercises to keep his fingers nimble and body agile.
- My hands are bigger, and more adroit, with nimble fingers that can tie shoes, unwrap candies, and get the sand out from between my toes before we leave the beach.
- The dexterity of his nimble fingers forced the spotlight on him when he was just five years old.
- With a nimble mind and able pen, he had thus far survived this era of religious reform and an uneasy succession, but this particular defeat was the opportunity his enemies at court were awaiting.
- Despite this he had piercing azure eyes, that hinted at his sharp and nimble mind.
- With his rubbery frame and vertical hair, Bob Kingdom looks right for the role, and we catch a glimpse of Laurel's nimble mind when he informs us that ‘a myth is a moth's sister’.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.