Translation of nimble in Spanish:
- The magician does special exercises to keep his fingers nimble and body agile.
- My hands are bigger, and more adroit, with nimble fingers that can tie shoes, unwrap candies, and get the sand out from between my toes before we leave the beach.
- The dexterity of his nimble fingers forced the spotlight on him when he was just five years old.
- With a nimble mind and able pen, he had thus far survived this era of religious reform and an uneasy succession, but this particular defeat was the opportunity his enemies at court were awaiting.
- Despite this he had piercing azure eyes, that hinted at his sharp and nimble mind.
- With his rubbery frame and vertical hair, Bob Kingdom looks right for the role, and we catch a glimpse of Laurel's nimble mind when he informs us that ‘a myth is a moth's sister’.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.