Translation of nipper in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (claw)Example sentences1.2
also: nippers plural(Technology)Example sentences
- In others, they are intermediate in size and appear to function as pincers or nippers, as in other groups of mammals.
- To avoid damaging the face of the trim, pry nails out the back with locking pliers or nippers (end-cutting pliers).
- Remove the nails left in the molding from the backside (so you won't damage the face) using nippers or locking pliers.
- First, remove the nails left in the molding from the backside using nippers or locking pliers.
- 2 (child)(British English) [colloquial] [dated]chiquillo, (-lla) (masculine, feminine)chaval, (-vala) (masculine, feminine) (Spain) [colloquial]chamaco, (-ca) (masculine, feminine) (Mexico) [colloquial]pibe, (-ba) (masculine, feminine) (River Plate area) [colloquial]Example sentences
- There was a young nipper lying on the side of the road and the ambulance crew just picked him up and were away.
- Do those with nippers at private school seek an advantage?
- I used to go to Sherington school, just over the way, and there's no way that many kids were driven to school when I was a nipper.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to