Translation of nipple in Spanish:
- 1.1 (on breast — of woman) pezón (masculine); (— of man) tetilla (feminine)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 (on bottle) (American English/inglés norteamericano) tetina (feminine), chupón (masculine) (Mexico/México) , chupete (masculine) (Southern Cone/Cono Sur) , chupo (masculine) (Colombia)
- A cleft in the roof of the mouth makes it difficult for the baby to suck forcefully enough to draw milk through a nipple.
- This pushes the milk to the nipple, and releases it as the baby feeds.
- In addition to this, it is likely that you will be unable to breastfeed in the future, because the nipple has been separated from the milk ducts during the operation.
- Anatomists cite many more examples of such inefficient or useless structures, such as nipples in male primates.
- These include the appendix, most body hair, wisdom teeth, male nipples, and external ear muscles, to name just a few.
- While nipples in woman serve a purpose, male nipples appear to be simply left over from the initial stage of embryonic development.
(grease nipple)[Cars/Automovilismo] engrasador (masculine)Example sentences
- Rubber nipples take much longer to crack than the real things.
- The baby must develop different techniques for extracting milk from human and rubber nipples.
- There is even a scene in which Peter tastes the milk from the nipple of the bottle, and then pours it into his coffee.
- It should be noted that this rim is so strong that even with seven nipples starting to pull out of the rim, it was barely out of true.
- A barrel shaped coil spring is snapped over the nipple and positively retained thereto.
- These balls were rammed home after the powder charge was placed in each cylinder and a nipple on each cap.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the