Translation of no-ball in Spanish:
- (in cricket)lanzamiento (masculine) inválidoExample sentences
- I propose that each batsman face only 90 balls (excluding no-balls and wides) and has to retire at the end of it if he is unbeaten.
- His first ball was a no-ball, his second a full-toss, and his third ripped out of the rough for two byes.
- Defending their modest 151 total, Bangladesh made life even more difficult for themselves by conceding 30 extras including 12 no-balls and 10 wides.
Definition of no-ball in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.