Translation of no-ball in Spanish:
- (in cricket)lanzamiento (masculine) inválidoExample sentences
- I propose that each batsman face only 90 balls (excluding no-balls and wides) and has to retire at the end of it if he is unbeaten.
- His first ball was a no-ball, his second a full-toss, and his third ripped out of the rough for two byes.
- Defending their modest 151 total, Bangladesh made life even more difficult for themselves by conceding 30 extras including 12 no-balls and 10 wides.
Definition of no-ball in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.