- 1 (class) nobleza (f) the nobility la noblezaMore example sentences
- Around this castle were the smaller houses of lesser nobility and the members of court.
- Instead, they were answerable to a complex of hereditary or franchise jurisdictions in the hands of the feudal nobility.
- The night of 4 August also transformed the character of the French nobility.
- 2 (of appearance, action) nobleza (f)More example sentences
- Such a limitation requires a strong breed of man, however, with a quality of character and nobility of soul.
- The basic premise of the story is that noble birth doesn't guarantee a noble person and nobility can be present in the most humble peasant.
- Yes, let's take the classics and teach about nobility, honor, character, courage, commitment.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.