Translation of nobility in Spanish:
- 1 (class) the nobilityla noblezaExample sentences
- Around this castle were the smaller houses of lesser nobility and the members of court.
- Instead, they were answerable to a complex of hereditary or franchise jurisdictions in the hands of the feudal nobility.
- The night of 4 August also transformed the character of the French nobility.
- 2 (of appearance, action)Example sentences
- Such a limitation requires a strong breed of man, however, with a quality of character and nobility of soul.
- The basic premise of the story is that noble birth doesn't guarantee a noble person and nobility can be present in the most humble peasant.
- Yes, let's take the classics and teach about nobility, honor, character, courage, commitment.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.