- 1 (class) nobleza (feminine) the nobility la noblezaMore example sentences
- Around this castle were the smaller houses of lesser nobility and the members of court.
- Instead, they were answerable to a complex of hereditary or franchise jurisdictions in the hands of the feudal nobility.
- The night of 4 August also transformed the character of the French nobility.
- 2 (of appearance, action) nobleza (feminine)More example sentences
- Such a limitation requires a strong breed of man, however, with a quality of character and nobility of soul.
- The basic premise of the story is that noble birth doesn't guarantee a noble person and nobility can be present in the most humble peasant.
- Yes, let's take the classics and teach about nobility, honor, character, courage, commitment.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.