- 1 (class) nobleza (feminine) the nobility la noblezaMore example sentences
- Around this castle were the smaller houses of lesser nobility and the members of court.
- Instead, they were answerable to a complex of hereditary or franchise jurisdictions in the hands of the feudal nobility.
- The night of 4 August also transformed the character of the French nobility.
- 2 (of appearance, action) nobleza (feminine)More example sentences
- Such a limitation requires a strong breed of man, however, with a quality of character and nobility of soul.
- The basic premise of the story is that noble birth doesn't guarantee a noble person and nobility can be present in the most humble peasant.
- Yes, let's take the classics and teach about nobility, honor, character, courage, commitment.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.