Translation of nonnuclear in Spanish:
- no nuclearExample sentences
- A first-use of nuclear weapons by the US should be unthinkable, and responding to a non-nuclear attack with nuclear weapons violates a central tenet of just war and US military tradition.
- The US is bound, as a signatory to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, not to use nuclear weapons against non-nuclear powers.
- Therefore it is necessary, already now, to implement diplomatic measures and reach agreement on limiting strategic non-nuclear weapon systems.
- These results point out the difference between the passive diffusion and facilitated spread mechanisms characterizing the nuclear and nonnuclear areas, respectively.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than