- 1 (unsurpassed person, thing) [archaic] [literary/literario][ persona o cosa sin parangón ]More example sentences
- For some reason, he failed to mention the nonpareil: Nelson Algren.
- Cisco, the nonpareil of networking equipment makers and at one time the sine qua non of tech stocks is feeling the pinch.
- The current nonpareil of the genre is the mammoth bestseller He's Just Not That Into You: The No-Excuses Truth to Understanding Guys.
- 2(nonpareils plural)(American English/inglés norteamericano) [Cookery/Cocina] grageas (feminine plural) de coloresMore example sentences
- Now shipping, Concession Obsession replicates filmgoers' favorite munchies: indulgent vanilla bean ice cream studded with nonpareils, chocolate-laden peanuts, crispy candy bars and caramel swirls.
- [archaic] [literary/literario] sin par, sin parangón [literary/literario]
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Central America and Mexico, the word 'botana' means a small portion of food, olives, peanuts etc, usually served with a drink at parties, bars, or social occasions.