Translation of nonpareil in Spanish:
- 1 (unsurpassed person, thing) [archaic] [literary/literario][ persona o cosa sin parangón ]Example sentences
- For some reason, he failed to mention the nonpareil: Nelson Algren.
- Cisco, the nonpareil of networking equipment makers and at one time the sine qua non of tech stocks is feeling the pinch.
- The current nonpareil of the genre is the mammoth bestseller He's Just Not That Into You: The No-Excuses Truth to Understanding Guys.
- 2(nonpareils plural)(American English/inglés norteamericano) [Cookery/Cocina] grageas (feminine plural) de coloresExample sentences
- Now shipping, Concession Obsession replicates filmgoers' favorite munchies: indulgent vanilla bean ice cream studded with nonpareils, chocolate-laden peanuts, crispy candy bars and caramel swirls.
- [archaic] [literary/literario] sin par, sin parangón [literary/literario]
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.