Translation of notable in Spanish:
- [author/actor] distinguido; [success] señalado; [improvement/difference] notable, considerable, marcado the area is notable for its lack of racial tension el distrito (se) destaca por la ausencia de tensión racial it is notable that … es de notar que …Example sentences
- It is notable that bargaining power is revealed not only in explicit negotiation but also implicitly.
- A notable exception is the prominent role played by Jewish patrons of the arts.
- He led us on a short guided walk round the ceremony, drawing our attention to notable people on the way.
- personaje (masculine), persona (feminine) importante
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.