- [author/actor] distinguido; [success] señalado; [improvement/difference] notable, considerable, marcado the area is notable for its lack of racial tension el distrito (se) destaca por la ausencia de tensión racial it is notable that … es de notar que …More example sentences
- It is notable that bargaining power is revealed not only in explicit negotiation but also implicitly.
- A notable exception is the prominent role played by Jewish patrons of the arts.
- He led us on a short guided walk round the ceremony, drawing our attention to notable people on the way.
- personaje (masculine), persona (feminine) importante
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Do you know what 'arpilleras' are? They are pieces of appliquéd textile folk art, common in South America. Doll characters and animals create a three-dimensional effect representing scenes from daily life.