- 1 1.1 (exercise book) cuaderno (m)More example sentences1.2 (for shorthand) libreta (f), bloc (m) 1.3 (loose-leaf binder) (AmE) libreta (f) de anillas, carpeta (f), archivador (m) (Chi) , folder (m) (Col)
- When at art college I much preferred flicking through people's notebooks and sketch books than their finished pieces.
- The falling leaves land on her books, notebooks, school bag and hair as if each leaf knows its final destination.
- Books are open on every surface, and there are many pages of notebooks strewn around.
- 2 [Comput] notebook (m) or (AmL tb) (f), computadora (f) or (Esp) ordenador (m) portátilMore example sentences
- Data loss associated with notebooks and portable computers is even more drastic.
- Next, use the hardware profile to tell the computer it's a notebook with a docking station.
- However, notebooks and laptops haven't had the luxury of big drives until recently.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)