Translation of notebook in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (exercise book) cuaderno (masculine)Example sentences1.2 (for shorthand) libreta (feminine), bloc (masculine) 1.3 (loose-leaf binder) (American English/inglés norteamericano) libreta (feminine) de anillas, carpeta (feminine), archivador (masculine) (Chile) , folder (masculine) (Colombia)
- When at art college I much preferred flicking through people's notebooks and sketch books than their finished pieces.
- The falling leaves land on her books, notebooks, school bag and hair as if each leaf knows its final destination.
- Books are open on every surface, and there are many pages of notebooks strewn around.
- 2 [Computing/Informática] notebook (masculine) or (in Latin America also/en América Latina también) (feminine), computadora (feminine) or (Spain/España) ordenador (masculine) portátilExample sentences
- Data loss associated with notebooks and portable computers is even more drastic.
- Next, use the hardware profile to tell the computer it's a notebook with a docking station.
- However, notebooks and laptops haven't had the luxury of big drives until recently.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a