Translation of notebook in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (exercise book) cuaderno (masculine)Example sentences1.2 (for shorthand) libreta (feminine), bloc (masculine) 1.3 (loose-leaf binder) (American English/inglés norteamericano) libreta (feminine) de anillas, carpeta (feminine), archivador (masculine) (Chile) , folder (masculine) (Colombia)
- When at art college I much preferred flicking through people's notebooks and sketch books than their finished pieces.
- The falling leaves land on her books, notebooks, school bag and hair as if each leaf knows its final destination.
- Books are open on every surface, and there are many pages of notebooks strewn around.
- 2 [Computing/Informática] notebook (masculine) or (in Latin America also/en América Latina también) (feminine), computadora (feminine) or (Spain/España) ordenador (masculine) portátilExample sentences
- Data loss associated with notebooks and portable computers is even more drastic.
- Next, use the hardware profile to tell the computer it's a notebook with a docking station.
- However, notebooks and laptops haven't had the luxury of big drives until recently.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.