Translation of notebook in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (exercise book)Example sentences1.2 (for shorthand) 1.3 (loose-leaf binder)
- When at art college I much preferred flicking through people's notebooks and sketch books than their finished pieces.
- The falling leaves land on her books, notebooks, school bag and hair as if each leaf knows its final destination.
- Books are open on every surface, and there are many pages of notebooks strewn around.
notebook (masculine) or (in Latin America also) (feminine)
computadora (feminine) or (Spain) ordenador (masculine) portátilExample sentences
- Data loss associated with notebooks and portable computers is even more drastic.
- Next, use the hardware profile to tell the computer it's a notebook with a docking station.
- However, notebooks and laptops haven't had the luxury of big drives until recently.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.